Private Client Services
Nowadays, almost all countries and jurisdictions in Asia (including China and Hong Kong) are facing rapid economic, political and social changes and developments. Being a high net worth individual and a successful entrepreneur, it is time for you to plan ahead and implement some effective wealth protection structures and succession plans for your family and future generations.
BDO's multi-award winning global Private Client Service teams are committed to assist high net worth individuals and their businesses to achieve their objectives by offering a wide range of tailor-made private client consultancy services.
We fully understand the needs of high net worth individuals in mainland China and Hong Kong. Through the vast global network of BDO, we work closely with tax experts from our member firms in various jurisdictions, and endeavour to provide a comprehensive range of local and overseas tax advisory services relating to asset holding and trust structures.
We have also built up close relationships with a vast network of reputable and experienced international professional service providers (such as investment bankers, migration experts, trustees, real estate agents and lawyers). We can facilitate introductions to these advisers to build up a team of professionals that can help you meet all of your personal and family needs.
Contact us now to find out more about BDO's Private Client Services.
► For BDO private client services flyer, please click here.
► For BDO international private client services news, please click here.
- Trust formation tax advisory and compliance services
- Migration tax planning
- Personal tax advisory
- Investment and divestment tax advisory
- Ongoing tax reporting and compliance services
Family office services
- Company secretarial services
- Accounting, financial reporting and treasury services
- Managed payroll and human resources administration and advisory services
- Commercial and banking documentation services
Trust and succession planning advisory
- Advisory and ongoing coordination with your designated advisors (including private bankers, wealth managers, lawyers, trustees, etc)
- Asset and wealth protection planning
- Trust structure advisory (including settlement of insurance policies and pre-IPO shares into a trust)
- Arranging trust management and monitoring
- Family wealth succession planning and related arrangements
- Private equity structuring