Frank Lam is the Director of Assurance Services and Leader of Family Office of the firm.
Frank has over 25 years of audit experience with listed and initial public offering (IPO) clients operating in a variety of industries including manufacturing, retail business, property development, real estate agency, biotechnology, natural resources, media and entertainment, infrastructure and IT.
Frank has wide-ranging experience in both Hong Kong and Mainland China auditing and accounting standards, and tax regulations as well as provision of financial and family office services to high net worth individuals and entrepreneurs. He also has extensive exposure on IPO and pre-IPO as well as merger & acquisition exercises in Hong Kong, Mainland China, Southeast Asia, Europe and United States of America.
Frank is a frequent event and course speaker of IPO, accounting and family office-related topics. He also actively serves in multiple professional organisations.
Qualifications and professional affiliations
- Fellow of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (Practising)
- Council Member of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Member of Branding and Communication Committee of the HKICPA
- Member of Small and Medium Practices Committee of the HKICPA
- Member of Financial Monitoring Committee, Reading Dreams Charity Fund (Hunan Province Education)
- Former Member of Auditing and Assurance Standards Committee of the HKICPA
- Past President of Institute of Accountants Exchange