Frank Lam is a director of the firm.
Frank has over 20 years of audit experience with listed and initial public offering (IPO) clients operating in a variety of industries including manufacturing, retail business, property development, real estate agency, biotechnology, natural resources, media and entertainment, infrastructure and IT industries. He worked for large international accounting firms and had financial management experience in commercial sector.
Frank has wide-ranging experience on both Hong Kong and PRC auditing and accounting standards, and tax regulations. He also has extensive exposure on IPO as well as merger & acquisition exercises in Hong Kong, Mainland China, Southeast Asia, Europe and United States of America.
Frank is a frequent event and course speaker of IPO and accounting topics and actively serves in professional body organisations.
Qualifications and professional affiliations
- Fellow of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (Practising)
- Member of Auditing and Assurance Standards Committee of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Member of Branding and Communication Advisory Panel of the HKICPA
- Former member of Small and Medium Practitioners Committee of the HKICPA
- Past President of Institute of Accountants Exchange