Albert Au is the Honorary Chairman of BDO in Hong Kong, the firm of BDO's global organisation, the fifth largest accountancy network in the world. He has retired from the firm and is now the Honorary Chairman.
Albert currently serves in a number of public interest bodies, listed companies and professional appointments:
- Café de Coral Holdings Limited
- Independent Non-executive Director
- Chairman of the Audit Committee
- Deloitte Global
Albert was the president of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants in 2008.
Albert is awarded the Bronze Bauhinia Star (BBS) by the Chief Executive of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region for his dedicated contribution in enhancing the governance of the Hong Kong Productivity Council, as well as corruption prevention and the accounting profession in Hong Kong.
Qualifications and professional affiliations
- Fellow of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants