Global Risk Landscape 2018
01 August 2018
The Global Risk Landscape 2018 report has gathered insights from more than 500 business executives across 55 countries and a range of sectors, on their perceptions of risk in 2018 and beyond.
The report reveals that business leaders across the Asia Pacific and globally are feeling the effects of a riskier world, in particular, with regulation producing the most powerful blindside risk. But those who are more agile and harness innovation are typically those who are also more successful.
Key findings include:
- As the corporate landscape transforms, agility and innovation have become crucial business attributes
- 85% of companies who are 'low-performers' are failing to innovate to meet customer needs
- 100% of respondents have a greater appetite for agility (of high performing companies)
- The number one benefit of agility is customer satisfaction and retention (of high performing companies)
- The top three risks identified for the Asia Pacific companies are macroeconomic developments (80%), computer crime/cyber hacks (70%) and regulatory risks (70%).
The risk landscape across regions
Risk Advisory teams across the Americas, Asia-Pacific and EMEA, deliver insight and advice on the local risks affecting their markets.