Senior Associate / Associate - Company Secretarial Services
13 March 2020
Contact: HR department
- Assist in handling full spectrum of company secretarial matters for clients
- Organise board, committees and general meetings
- Prepare and review documentation such as board minutes, resolutions, announcements, circulars and other corporate publications
- Handle ad-hoc company secretarial related assignments.
- Degree holder or above in Corporate Governance or related discipline
- At least one year of company secretarial experience
- Working experience gained with professional firms is an asset but not mandatory
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Be passionate for providing exceptionally quality service and striving for exceeding clients' expectations
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Associate
Please send your application letter and resume to [email protected]
Notes to Job Applicants :
BDO is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and will be used for recruitment and selection purpose only. Applicants should consider the application unsuccessful if he/she does not hear form our firm within eight weeks. Personal information of unsuccessful candidates will be retained for a period of two years for consideration and then destroyed.